Computer Arts is the best-selling magazine for digital creatives. Every issue delivers the practical skills and expert advice to help you become a better designer.
It showcases the best illustration, graphic design, typography and web design along with advice from agencies and digital artists.
Our workshops will help you create an iconic brand, design your own characters, take your work onto mobile platforms or master the newest advanced Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other Creative Suite skills.
****Note: This digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.49
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription